Cocochoco Hair Botox - Application instructions
IMPORTANT: Please follow these steps without taking any shortcuts
- Wash your hair thoroughly with Step 1 deep cleansing shampoo – apply, and leave on your hair for 3-5 minutes, then rinse off.
- Towel-dry hair and lightly blow-dry until it’s around 60-70% wet.
- Apply the treatment with the silicone brush, strand by strand, 1-1.5 cm awayfrom the roots.
- Leave the treatment on the hair for 20-30 minutes. Exposing time depends upon the condition of your hair and the degree of damage.
- Dry your hair completely with a warm blow-dryer and comb it through.
- Polish hair with a flat iron at a temperature between 190 and 220 degrees Celsius. The temperature setting depends on the condition of your hair – more damage requires a lower setting, and virgin/brunette/curly hair needs a higher heat. Take strands 1 cm thick at an angle of 90 degrees to the scalp. It is recommended to use a heat-resistant comb. Go over each section 4-6 times depending on original hair condition. (more damages less times)
- After 24 hours wash any residue from the hair with Cocochoco sulphate free shampoo and conditioner.